Develop a proof of concept (POC) for a Verified Gross Mass (VGM) website and companion data-entry mobile app (or mobile website).
FR = Future Requirement but may be part of initial project
• Small site. 2 data entry pages, total less than 10 pages.
• Must run on all “Common” browsers: IE 11 (or later), Google Chrome, Safari and Mozilla Firefox.
• Pages should also be configured as mobile website.
• Account set-up, log-in, management required.
• Credit card processing required.
• Primarily driven by several forms with specified validations via lookup or dropdown.
• FR Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (or later) database backend.
• FR Must read and display data from the MS SQL DB onto several of the sites webpages & forms.
• FR Must send various emails that draw from MS SQL DB.
• FR Must be capable of transmitting EDI messages to various trading partners. ANSI X12 preferred, but can be EDIFact or XML.
• Light page layout and design.
• Detailed wireframes and annotations will be provided.
• FR MIG for EDI will be provided.
• Workflow/Use Case will be provided.
• iOS & Android
• Account set-up, log-in, management required
• FR One lookup form (from SQL Db) and one data-entry form.
• Ability to attach photo to form and submit
• FR OCR data recognition from photo into form.
• Freelancer will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
Sample pages are attached
9 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $22/hora para este trabajo
Hello, sir. I am very interested from your project. I have enough skills for your project. I'm TOP 6TH freelancer as you can see my profile (https://www.freelancer.com/u/kchg.html). Kind Regards