Project: Diagrams online
The project will give the possibility to create diagrams online. Then immediately share the result.
At first point project should look like extended combination of [login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
1) Drawing and editing UML class diagrams (Similar to [login to view URL]).
Result should be saved in xml inner format, that will be based on XMI UML ([login to view URL]).
Apply styles to HTML blocks from designer work (class blocks, arrows, icons, etc).
2) Create HTML 5 GUI from designer mockups (3-4 pages).
3) Be ready to continue develop next feature “Sequential UML class diagrams” (do not count it now).
Backend part (ASP.NET MVC 4/5):
1) Convert xml result to SVG and PNG format
2) Convert xml result to XMI UML ([login to view URL]) and back
(Converters could be done with XSLT)
3) Create Open identity signin and custom signin possibility.
4) Store information in database (MS SQL or MySql).
Candidates with Stackoverflow account have advantage.
This is the first step of the project and it should be done in 1.5 month.
It could be one developer for frontend part and one developer for backend, or one for both parts.
Please write your money/time expectations for 1 part and for 2 part separately.
29 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $2792 para este trabajo
We have really experienced in web design and development, Graphic Design and Landing page Design, Logo, Banner, Brochure, HTML, XHTML, [login to view URL] open message board for previous results and let's award us.