Ostendo Solutions is looking for a self-motivated and collaboration focused candidate to design, build, support, and maintain mobile applications leveraging Microsoft PowerApps. We are a consulting firm who contracts exclusively to Microsoft Corporation. This is a remote position, relocation is not required, and is a great way to get your foot into the door and experience the Microsoft culture. This is a contract position for a minimum of two months and the ideal candidate must be able to start as soon as possible.
- Need to be familiar with and understand Microsoft PowerApps
- Needs to know APIs and how to integrate into back-end systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft applications or work/internship highly preferred
- Proven experience as a Web Developer or equivalent background
- Experience in web design and programming
- Knowledge of UI, browser compatibility, web functions and standards.
- Experience with relational database systems, object oriented programming, web application development and search engine optimization
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
- Advanced attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug mobile applications
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Maintain, expand, and scale websites as needed.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Coordinate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Create unit test plans/case, develop, unit test, conduct code and unit test walk-throughs
- Work with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives
- App support and maintenance after launch