Our global trade network is a partnership conglomerate that empowers small businesses and provides the latest advancements to laboratories all around the globe. We are relentlessly committed to offering the greatest in technological equipment and methodologies, paired with our steadfast dedication to clients. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. We are making an incredible impact on both our local and global communities and need your help to grow.
Own and develop an affiliate marketing strategy, leveraging data to drive action and growth across all our brands.
• Create a holistic affiliate marketing strategy to meet/excel goals in areas such as growth in revenue, efficiency, customer acquisition, and lifetime customer value.
• Establish, build, and maintain relationships with current and new affiliates, including loyalty, cashback, coupon sites, and bloggers/influencers.
• Research, evaluate, and test new technologies and opportunities within the affiliate/partner landscape.
Manage budget, help with forecasting budget performance, KPI Development, and communicating results.
• Drive KPI Development, and internal reporting against goals, forecasts, results, and challenges.
• Ensure consistent KPI usage, tracking, and definitions.
• Present accurate and timely results to senior management.
• Serve as primary affiliate agency contact.
• Effectively communicate performance and strategic direction.
• Formulate and execute new tactics.
• Launch, monitor, and optimize multiple simultaneous campaigns, ensuring efficiency and goal effectiveness.
• Proactively identify issues, perform QA, troubleshooting, and make any necessary changes.
Work across several departments, including Data team, Finance, Content + Creative, and Brand Teams.
• Partner with the internal creative department for promotional merchandising elements as needed in support of the channel.
• Oversee testing and optimization of copy, landing pages, and conversion metrics.
• Leverage internal consumer insights and data teams for actionable insights and analysis.
• College Degree (Bachelor’s preferred)
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in digital marketing, with a proven track record of scaling and growing Affiliate marketing programs with a mature enterprise advertiser.
• Deep understanding of paid acquisition strategies and knowledge of the advertiser and publisher space – existing publisher relationships a plus.
• Experience working with content + influencer partnerships.
• Intermediate to Advanced analytical skills with the ability to utilize Pivot Tables in Excel, as well as experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
• Outside of the box thinker.