[Read the following thoroughly. If you apply for the project please answer the following questions.
1 - Have you undertaken a social media/ digital audit before? Please provide examples
2 - What other questions can you add to the list below that need to be checked?
3 - Are you available immediately?
4 - How long will it take and how much will you charge?]
Audit a large jewellery company's social media/ online marketing activities.
You can only use publicly available information. However it is expected that you will explore to all levels of engagement to get insights (e.g. sign-up to newsletter, send messages on FB messenger for response times, follow-through on ads, etc)
I want a deep understanding of a potential client's online marketing activity. While a written report does not have to be provided I will need factual and verifiable reference material, including 5 practical recommendations for improving their current strategy.
Benchmarking/ comparison against competitors will be a bonus (in pay also!)
At the minimum you should consider and report on the following:
- How many ads are they running? What is the quality of ads? How many different formats are being used?
- How often are they posting? What type of engagement is being generated?
- What is the majority demographic information of their audience?
- Time to respond to messenger?
- Load speeds
- UX review
- Booking path
- How quickly are they responding to a subscription?
- Quality and frequency of newsletters?
Here is a reference to see what would be included in an audit: [login to view URL]
There are much better examples available.