I have a large number of PDF files that I would like to run batch process on. The process would be as follows:
1) Add the full filename and page number to the footer of each pdf in the batch.
2) Prompt user for keywords that will be used to search across all documents in the batch.
3) Highlight and comment every hit of the keywords.
4) Extract page(s) that contain any keyword hits into a single summary pdf.
5) Create summary report listing the searched keywords for that batch and number of pages extracted from which pdfs.
I'm interested in this ASAP.
5 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $360 para este trabajo
I am new to freelancer, I possess 9+ yrs of expertise in software development. Given the opportunity I can provide on time delivery with 100% quality. See PM for more details.
We are a team of freelancer, specializing in Java programming. Each one of us has more than 4 years of experience developing Java-related [login to view URL] Regards, Ivan Kolev