Do you know Coursera or Udacity? These MOOCs schools provide online courses with text,
quizzes and interactive content. Online schooling becomes more and more popular
nowadays, and a company asks you to develop an online course system. Because they want a
robust and sure development language, you naturally choose to develop it with Java
The first version of the website will be composed of several functionalities listed below:
- Register, Log in and out
- Display courses
- Take a course and pass quizzes
- Print certifications
- Provide web services for external applications
You have to use EJB 3.1, JSF and JPA implementing good practices (DAO, Factories, Criteria
and MetaModel API...).
2.1 DATA STRUCTURE
Before starting the project, draw an UML class diagram representing the JPA Entities you will
need with their relationships.
This diagram will be useful for you and for the team that will develop the next version of the
The class diagram must be returned in jpeg, png or pdf format.
2.2 APPLICATION STRUCTURE
For this application, you will need a special architecture, service oriented. Several layers are
mandatory in your application:
- EJBs called by ManagedBean containing all business logic
- DAO pattern for accessing database
- Entities with Metamodel API
- Web Services relying on entities
Take the time to organize your application structure and use all elements listed above.
2.3 REGISTER, LOG IN AND OUT
Your application must provide and authentication system.
For anonymous, the website must display all courses descriptions, such as name, description,
modules list, duration etc.
For authenticated users, the website must display buttons in order to follow courses and
Because we care a lot about security, your database must contain hashed password only!
Create the following SOAP web services features for an external application:
- Authenticate: Must return an unique token for other authenticated request
- Get user: (Authenticated) Return an user by its ID
- List courses: Display all courses information
- Get course: Return a course by its ID
- Take a course: (Authenticated) Consider the course taken
- Pass quiz: (Authenticated) Consider the quiz for a supplied course passed
- Print certification: (Authenticated) Call the printer
22 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €188 para este trabajo
Hello sir I am expert in Java and J2ee and skills you mentioned. Please see my profile and skills. Please give me more details about your project. thank you
Hi there.. I have read your project details completely and willing to do it for you... Check my recent reviews for our quality work on on time delivery Please inbox and we can discuss about project...
hey there. I'm a experienced Java Developer based in Pairs,France. I' have read requirements and I can help you with the work . Looking forward to work for you.