Design a movie ticketing system where ticket prices go up or down based on demand. If no tickets were booked in the last 4 hours, the prices should fall by 10%. You need to implement classes like Cinema, Seats, Screens, etc. Consider two types of seats standard, gold, gold seat’s price would be 10% more than the standard seat. The inputs you can take from the user should be similar to the following.
1. Which movie do you want to book?
2. Which type of seat do you want to book?
3. now retrieve screens screening the movie chosen and check how many seats are available. based on that show the price and take confirmation from the user to book tickets.
4. (optional) ask the user to select seats based on current booking status. or just provide the best seat available (middle seat in the last row )
5. (optional) have an option for the coupon.
6. (optional) Just go to BookMyShow and find out if any other features which can be included
7. At the end show the seat numbers and screen number for the booked tickets
5 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de ₹2041 para este trabajo
Hey A Java expert developer is here I have good advanced expertise in Java and Javafx I can write a program for you in Java as per your need This is an initial bid Feel free to message me Regards
HI...I am experienced and proficient in core java programming for developing desktop applications with GUI or console and can help you write the program for movie ticket system as per given instructions.
I am a professional Java developer, having more than 10 years' working experience in world leading company SAP. I am proficient with JAVA, your case is not complex, I can implement it in a short time.