Setup LDAP Directory Server on Synology NAS, Pgina Client on Windows-7
1. Currently have a Synology NAS (has a linux based OS).
Synology has an add-in "LDAP - Directory Server" for login authentication of network clients.
The Synology LDAP Directory Server normally only works with Linux/MAC clients.
2. Currently have Windows-7 client PC's (which normally can't work with Synology).
Client software from Pgina.org (free software) is designed to allow logins to Synology.
3. Synology's "LDAP - Directory Server" is already installed, but NEEDS CONFIGURING.
"Pgina - Client Login" software already installed on testing Win-7 PC, but NEEDS CONFIGURING.
4. Just need someone to configure the server and 1 testing PC.
5. Person will configure remotely and explain over the phone while working.