Do you have the ability to make a phone call feel like an in-person conversation?
Do you thrive in a competitive environment always striving to win?
Do you settle for nothing less than crushing set goals?
Are you relentless about follow up, quick-witted, and hungry?
If you can answer, “YES” to these questions – This opportunity is for you!
We're a fast growing HR Services company. We help startups and small businesses grow by managing their most important asset, their reputation. We are on the search for our next Inside Sales Specialist to help us help businesses across the country.
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting our sales and business development teams by qualifying leads, setting appointments and closing business both over the phone and through email. By both receiving inbound, and making outbound calls, this person will be the first contact for all prospects.
What we expect:
• Be RUTHLESS about hitting and exceeding goals – Specifically related to calls per day, appointments set per week, and sales closed from set appointments.
• Call into accounts from targeted lists and get appointments set – Like a Boss!
• Work within the confines of shifting calendars and schedules
• Communicate with prospects, follow up, and confirm set appts
• Be a client liaison through the online purchase process as needed
• Report on KPI’s daily and weekly
• Log all communication in CRM - “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
• Show interest and gain understanding of our target markets, verticals, and specific location terminology
What you’ll bring:
• 2+ years of telemarketing experience
• Experience selling B2B products and services
• Experience working with phone dialer and CRM’s (PowerDialer and Salesforce a plus!)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proven track record of exceeding objectives and goals
• A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
• Ability to effectively follow a script, take feedback, and be coached as needed
What we offer:
• Hourly salary + Commission
(This can translate to a 48K per year salary if goals are met!)
• An excellent position in a high growth company – We’re just getting started the water in the bucket is only going to rise, jump in!
• Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing your self
• All those cool startup perks – Flexible work schedule, happy hours, fun events, no dress code, laid back work environment, lots of fun!
Still reading? Interested? OK, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email the following items to ateam4you@[url removed, login to view]
• Cover letter answering the questions at the top of this ad, and telling us why you’re fired up about this opportunity
• In your email, include the subject line “I’m Your Next Inside Sales Specialist”
We get a lot of applicants and we want to make sure you’ve read our requirements all the way to the bottom. If you don’t include the items above, you won’t be considered for the position.
We’re excited to hear from you!!
5 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $5/hora para este trabajo
What's you do it I do it then you need I will make you like it. Relevant Skills and Experience No experience and not do it But I will make parfait then you need it