Mind of Who Productions is a start-up digital content advertising production company, based in Brooklyn, a creative agency offering photo, video, marketing and advertising in addition to creating vivid viral campaigns for both social media and traditional broadcasting. Our focus is thought-provoking, progressive content that attracts and retains your target market. We believe in Innovation, Opportunity, Community, Art and the Mind's endless capabilities. We are committed to the development and growth of the Artistic Community. Our major goal is to produce original major motion pictures.
Sales Representative Overview :
We are building a Mastermind sales team to drive revenue by selling video and photography services for print & digital media products, as well as advertising content memberships. We need someone who is proactively leading account planning processes that identify performance objectives and critical milestones for assigned accounts on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
This person(s) needs to be able to create and write proposals that fulfill the advertising needs of clients through print and digital media. Finding new sales leads through client referrals, b2b, social media, events/networking, lead generation tools, etc., is an absolute must. Understanding Social media is a must. Only people who are outgoing, friendly, well-spoken and ready to close the deal will be successful in this position.
Sales Representative Responsibilities :
- Prospect, contact and acquire new clients for our services
- Upsell existing customers to higher visibility and recurring seasonal, and content marketing programs
- Prospect specific opportunities for larger sales team initiatives
- Manage customer relationships, post-sales advertising content, and statistics
- Create a positive selling environment through smart brand positioning, innovative promotions, insightful communications, and investment-maximizing clients/advertiser/partnerships
- Re-imagining solutions to existing marketing programs and branding challenges
- Leverage copywriting and creative services background to develop breakthrough, revenue-producing creative concepts and custom content for print, digital, and video
- Expertise in developing original research studies that unearth insights to help clients effectively market their products and utilizing syndicated research to prove competitive advantage
- Ad Campaign Management
- Market Research
- Prospecting/Client Cultivation
- Digital Media Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- New Product Development
- Account Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Sales Representative Qualifications:
Positive mental attitude. Highly self-motivated. Goal oriented. Persuasive. Hard working. Energetic and enthusiastic. Team player. Strong communication, writing, verbal, and organizational skills.
Experience with outbound sales, cold calling, and email marketing, B2B, inbound marketing.
Generating and closing a minimum of $50,000 to $100,000 in monthly sales
Adequate sales experience is a must.
Job Type: Full-time opportunity, Commission
*Partial ownership of the company is available to the right person, depending on what they can contribute*
For more information, check out our company site: [login to view URL]