I would like to have an Access database created with the following input options: (please note that I am using Access 2002 so your database will need to be compatible with Access 2002)
* Box number -- 1, 2, 3 etc (this will be a running list of sequential numbers)
* Product code -- a list of product codes will be provided at a later date in an excel/CSV spreadsheet (there are approximately 150 product codes and I would like these to be available in a drop down box in the input field)
* Product description -- a list of product descriptions will be provided at a later date in an excel/CSV spreadsheet (there are approximately 150 product descriptions which will be linked to the product codes)
* Quantity in box -- X pairs
* Location of box -- Location 1, Location 2, Location 3 (there are 3 locations in total)
* Purchase price per pair -- $X per pair
* Mark-up per pair -- X%
* Sell price per pair -- $X per pair
I would like to be able to run reports which will show the following types of information:
Total number of boxes holding each product code
Total number of pairs of each product code
Total amount of sell price per per for each product code
Total amount of sell price for all combined products
I have no idea about Access so I hope I have explained this clearly. In the future I may require additional input options to be added to the database so please ensure that the database is flexible enough to be able to add other input options.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access 2002, Windows XP