I want to make an app called "Goodbye Trump". The app will notify the user when Trump has been removed from office (Fired, impeached etc). The main screen of the app will also display the latest tweets from Donald Trump.
I will supply most of the visual content, so I need someone to focus on coding the app for Android and iOS.
Here are the screens that will be required:
1. App main screen
Will display an image of trump sitting at his desk. At the top of the screen it will say "STILL PRESIDENT" (assuming Trump is still president). On the wall there will be a calendar that says "XXX DAYS IN OFFICE" (counting). All images images will be supplied but some minor animation effects might be required from app developer (e.g. moving mouth). On the front of Trump's desk will be space where his latest tweets are displayed and the user can scroll down. Twitter's API supports this: [url removed, login to view]
Note that the default main screen needs to blur out the tweets and have an "Upgrade" button. The user needs to pay $1 (in app purchase) to access the tweets functionality
Also, we need Facebook/twitter share buttons at the bottom of the app screen
2. Trump no longer president screen.
At the top of the screen it will display "GOODBYE TRUMP". There will be a picture of Trump leaving his office (I will supply this image). We will have Facebook/twitter share buttons at the bottom also.
3. Settings menu. The following can be done from the settings menu:
- Turn on/off push notification when Trump is no longer president "Get notified when Trump is no longer President"
- Upgrade ($1 in app purchase) to view realDonaldTrump's tweets and (optionally) receive push notifications
- Turn on/off push notifications when trump releases a new tweet (blurred unless upgrade is purchased)
- Share app on Facebook/twitter
- The app will need to recieve a notification when Trump is no longer president. And when the app is opened, the main screen will need to change to the "GOODBYE TRUMP" screen
- If upgrade it purchased and twitter notifications are on, a notification should be sent every time Trump releases a tweet on @realDonaldTrump and the notification message should include the content of the tweet up the number of character supported.