I have a MariaDB 10.3.16 database in which data is received, from many electrical meters, each minute, in the format shown in the attached image.
I need an SQL expert to create the needed views/triggers/stored procedures, so that, to have some other tables/views populated on-the-fly (in realtime) from this shown table, as such:
- energyDelta field should be filled in as the difference between energyOrig at each minute, for each meter.
- I need to offer these energy consumption data per 5/15/30 minutes too, i.e. the data should be processed including the energy deltas too.
- I need to present the data taking into account a certain timezone (not UTC as it is now in tsOrig), according to other tables that contain this info (joined by meter id);
- other data manipulations and complication that will be introduced to the chosen freelancer.
The final purpose is to have the resulting tables/views used as a back-end for PowerBI (in Azure) but PowerBI is not part of this project.
Please note that:
- I prefer programmers from Europe (including Eastern Europe), due to time zone differences.
- I need someone comfortable in linux command line (mysql client).
- English mastering is required, as we need to communicate!
- the first bullet above is actually solved already; however I'll use it as a test, so that I can evaluate your understanding of the task and asses the skills level. I have solved this via SQL/MySQL only, myself, so I need someone who is more skilled than I am.
I need a price per hour and estimated number of hours for the first 3 bullet points above. Any further developments will be discussed/negotiated individually.
Please start message with "MySQL" to help me avoid automatic repliers that did not read this thoroughly.
25 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €158 para este trabajo
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.
⭐Full Stack Guru here. ⭐ I am good at Frontend and Backend. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] afrikbid.com. -> mobile [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] are all my successful portfolios. I have more than 7 yea Más
MySQL Hi, there is no image I can see in the project description. So my bid is based on the text provided. Each point will take 1 hour to complete and cost 40€.