Looking for a senior level .NET C# developer with more than seven (7) years of proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems on the .NET platform. Specific responsibilities include designing, developing, maintaining, and releasing web applications in accordance to the Board IT's System Development Methodology (SDM) and best coding practices. Experience developing and architecting web applications with MVC and JQuery is required.
• Experience developing web applications on the ASP.NET, C#, SQLServer platforms, Entity Framework (LINQ Queries), MVC, JQuery, WCF.
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Experience mentoring junior programmers
• Experience with Knockout, Angular JS
• Experience building applications with Web Services and SOA
• Experience with custom SharePoint applications using C#
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2012, XML, Web Services, REST, JSON, HTML5, CSS3
• Experience with reporting tools concepts
• Experience with multiple SDLC models, particularly Agile methodologies, is a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
Location: Washington DC -20006
Preferred candidate: US CITIZEN
The candidate will be working onsite (8 hours per day or 40 hours per week), developing in the .NET programming language.
24 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $52/hora para este trabajo
Hi I have been in this industry for 5 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.