Simple electron app to upload PDF files to fixed S3 bucket/path, compiled for windows.
- small electron interface, just a small window with ICON, TITLE, BOX to choose a file from local computer, and a BUTTON to send file
- when the PDF file is chosen (with the standard windows file dialog), pressing the button must upload the file to a fixed S3 bucket in a specified path
- must have an option (in a button or in the menu bar) to configure: AWS identifier, AWS key, bucket and path
- must be compiled to a single executable (packaged, no tree of a bunch of files)
- source code, compilation and packaging instructions must be provided
8 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €162 para este trabajo
Hi, I have developed many applications based on electronjs that use APIs from third-party services. I see you hve a similar requirement. I can take a shot at it. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!