Starting with text files. Send files to a Node.JS API that will receive the text data file, convert file into json data structure and then load the data into a MongoDB database.
* Create a test client
* Create a post API in NodeJS/Express that can receive large files (in multi-parts)
* Convert text data file into json
* Load Data file into the MongoDB using the MongoDB Import facility.
* Keeps track of data file load status (success and errors)
* Files are stored and managed in the file system (keeping an archive of loaded files).
* Node.JS is built into and deployable as a docker image.
* MongoDB is available as a deployable docker image or a MongoDB service in the cloud.
* Code is stored in Github.
* Parameterised to allow additional files to be added to existing or new collections and remove hard coding of settings
* Use csv to json library (csvtojson)
* Node API to generate mock data file ([login to view URL])
* Node/Express/Nest preferred
* Jwt security on the API
* Ability to run a MongoDb command post data file load to manipulate data inside MongoDB
32 freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $172 por este trabajo
Hello. I have good experience with nodejs and mongodb. I checked your description and understood. I can do your project well. I want to discuss with you in detail.
I've did same thing before into our application. I'm having 2.7 years of experience as fullstack developer MERN and nodejs is my key skills. please consider.
Hello, sir. I have enough experience in MongoDB and Nodejs programming. I can help you with MongoDB and Nodejs and you will get wonderful results. What about talking your project with me in more detail? Ok, Thank you.
Hi. I am currently working as junior full stack developer. I would love to create this app. I am new on this platform so i would be more than gratefull for opportunity to gain some experience