We're looking for a person based in Spain, Malaga, Fuengirola or Barcelona, to work 2 days a week at a Coworking hand to hand with our Marketing Director/Founder and the rest of the days from home.
This is an offer for a motivated person, willing to learn, able to work for results, eager to "eat the world" and very passionate.
The requirements are:
- Self-driven, independent & patient.
- Great attention to details while multitasking like a ninja.
- Online Marketing knowledge & passion.
- Tech savvy.
- Innovative, creative & logical thinking.
- Excellent English both spoken & written.
- Loving to look at stats and trends but also testing your creativity when it comes to write ads copy.
- Be extremely organized.
- Email Marketing knowledge & experience puts you right at the top of the list :-).
- Background in PPC or other sources of online traffic is a plus but not required.
Here are some of the responsibilities:
- Manage and optimize existing Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, Bing campaign components including – Ad Copy, Bid Prices, Cost per Conversion, Cost per Click, Keyword Research.
- Create and implement advertising strategies including keyword research and analysis.
- Analyze performance of advertising campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI.
- Work with the latest beta trials, cutting edge technology and leading experts in the advertising field.
- Track several different websites’ trends, stats, and traffic flow for improving performance & quality score.
- Discover break through ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels business units.
- You will thrive in a high pressure environment and put your skills to the test, working together in a team of highly skilled individuals (some might call us even rockstars).
- You will need to be a ninja at operating our emailing system because you and your teammates are the knowledge pillars of email operations for the entire company.
- Implement email campaigns, email funnels, promotions or any other email marketing strategies.
- Track data: funnels performance, email performance, tests performance, copy performance, promotions, revenue, KPIs.
- Analyze data and come up with proposals on improving performance on email marketing campaigns.
- Improve and innovate on email marketing strategies.
- Ensure industry standard delivery rates.
- Keep yourself up to date with industry’s best practices. Constant growth is a key word in our company :-).
- Ensure compliance with spam legislation.
We dedicate our business to improve the life of millions of people through e-learning, we want to be the leaders in the Spanish market, Spain and Latam, in less than 5 years. So we´re looking for the right person to join our team. Is that you?
We offer a job from 20 to 30 hours/week. The salary will be linked to results, as fast as the results comes, the same will do your salary.
We'll accept to negotiate based on experience, knowledge and potential.
Please, only applied if you know, or are willing to learn all this things, and if you're from Malaga, Fuengirola or Barcelona in Spain.