Photoshop, Print Prep & Layout
Attached is the rough design for an eight-page, staple bound printed booklet. I need three print-based tasks and one web-based task.
I will supply the graphics from shutterstock to you via dropbox (at over 200 meg a piece we can’t upload these to freelancer).
This is pretty basic photoshop and graphic layout but need:
1) All backgrounds removed from the graphics, so that when we go to print we have nothing but a white (neutral—clear) background so everything on all eight pages has the same background color. I will be printing on gloss white paper. I want really clean cut lines on the details of the graphics when the backgrounds are removed. If I wanted amateur looking graphics I would just do it myself.
2) I need the “safe print zones” set and then the final placement of the graphics and text to look good. We have some graphics for bleed and others just placed. The text may need reset a little once we see exactly how everything comes together visually.
3) I’ll look for your advice on anything more artistic we should consider.
4) I separately need large envelopes prepped for print also (9x12).
5) Finally, if you have the skills to make a web-based booklet—kind of the animated page flip type thing, let me know.
I need a pretty solid estimate of time and cost for steps 1-4, with step 5 as a separate line item.
Here’s a link for print set up [url removed, login to view] for the booklets. Here’s a similar link for the envelopes [url removed, login to view]
25 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $152 para este trabajo
UK DESIGNER - an 8 piece brochure like this is best created in IND. I can take care of this all from step 1 through to delivery of a print ready file. Not a problem
Hi, My name is Fernanda Rosa. I'm starting here, but i can do the best branding for you. I'm Clean, Fast and Professional Designer https://www.freelancer.com/u/FernandaFGR.html PLEASE, CALL ME INBOX! Thanks