I am not happy with the options available for service timers. They have too many functions that I neither need or want. What I need made is an object oriented program with these functions.
1. Numbered shapes representing hardware that can be dragged around and placed to simulate the layout of a store, similar to table layouts in restaurant POS’s
2. In these shapes a timer that can be started and stopped or paused and restarted.
3. The timer should be able to count up cost of time as it goes so if it is set for 4 dollars an hour, it will display that cost as it goes.
4. Another data set that I want to insert is pop/chips chocolate, what have you. So I need a nameable input set that I can drag and drop into the timer box that will add the cost of whatever consumable it was created for.
5. And finally members. I want to be able to add members that I can pull into the initial ‘master’ box. The members can buy time in blocks and instead of running time they can use the time that they purchase at a reduced price. It will subtract the time from the block that they own until it is out and then tell us or just not start if they are out of time. It will be refillable and have no expiry.
I don’t want to have a system that wants or demands to be hooked up to the client computers . I just want a stand alone timer with a malleable database. So I can add or subtract what I need with simplest interface. When I need to know what was sold on a shift I print or see the report when a new shift logs in.
I am including a screen shot of the single greatest timer built but no longer supported. Sadly it was also in Korean so that sucks. And it wont install on Win7.
i do not need a website built. This is a standalone app.
7 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $534 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks