We are looking for a Application Developer to share with us his experience. Specifically, we need a coder to write **simple, hands-on, step-by-step instruction** to teach our new in-house programmer how to use Crsytal Report. There is no need for long elaborated sentences, just point-form (step-by-step) will be sufficient.
After going through your instruction on their own, they will know at least the following:
1. To prepare formatted report under web application (ASP.
2. To learn a new way to generate a formatted report rather than using web form report.
1. How to link ASP, MS-SQL and Crystal Report?
2. How to do array using Crystal Report?
Example: list out All Staff from Dept A in array format.
3. How to link data with field in Crystal Report?
4. How to fetch/calling Crystal Report (report can be generated directly with MS-SQL before that) under web application (ASP)? 5. How to pass dynamic variable to Crystal Report to generate a report?
Please submit your bid with:
2. topic listing or first topic
We can pay more if you have a working example as part of this crash course. Using the example on student result throughout the topics will be nice.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work [url removed, login to view]
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP, MS-SQL, WIndows, Crystal Report