We are looking to translate some previously written (or even new articles) into English, Arabic, Bosnian, Somali, Spanish and Urdu languages. Even if you know any other language, still let us know as we may need other languages as well.
Each article may be any where between 200 words to 500 words.
When you bid, you may bid on a set of 10 articles of the a/m length.
Please do following:
a. Send samples of your original writing. (If not already sent.).
b. Indicate how many you can write / rewrite, per week or month.
Indicate the speed of internet at your end. Is it phone line, DSL, Cable etc or ... do you know the speed upload / download?
In case your internet conection goes bad, then do you have some alternative arrangements.
1. You will also be required to sign an explicit contract with us prior to being finally accepted.
2. If your work is good quality we would like to continue in future.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working graphics(s) in printable as well as web ready form.
2)For each of our customer (i.e. for whom you will be making an advertisement) you may be required to make 4 - 8 different versions or designs. Each version / design may differ considerably from each other in style and graphic. Each version may then be saved in different file formats and colors and sizes. Examples of File Formats being JPG or JPEG, BMP, Photshop or Paint Shop Pro etc etc. (You will be at liberty to use a graphic software of your choice, till the time you are able to produce the desired format). Examples of colors being: Black / white, Greyscale, or any combinations of colors as needed. The resolution of the graphic would be appropriately set for Print media (Typically 1/2 or 1/4th the size of the graphic). Sizes of ads may vary from a Business Card size or smaller or larger sizes. Largest size being Full Page of the Newspaper or Magazine. Similarly 1/2 page, 1/4 page, 1/8 or 1/16 or 1/32 of a page sizes or any other size may be needed.
4) Each advertisement will be required to have a border around it.
5) For each of our customer we would provide you a readme file. This file would describe in detail the specs for the given customer.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Customer Confidentiality: You are not allowed to contact our customers directly. Nor are you allowed to use the private information in the advertisement for any personal or business purposes (to include marketing, soliciting for any purpose or selling / renting / sharing the information communicate to you by us, to any thrid party(ies) for any purposes what so ever). You are required to confirm agreement to this requirement explicitly.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 15, 2006 5:06:33 PM:
We have some internet searching work.
Some of it is technical and some is non technical. In some cases it is to find best prices etc..
There will be total of 12 Questions for an amount of $20/-
To be considered please confirm at the earliest.
This is for print media as well as on web.
Graphics for print media must have high resolution (dpi).
Graphics meant for web may be in smaller resolution e.g. 72 dpi etc etc.
We would prefer if you send us some samples of your work.
This will help us gain confidence on your quality of work.
Since this is a repititive work that is needed on regular basis, so if we like your work we may continue to maintain business relationship in future as well.