We are looking for an expert (maybe a project manager) in PHP/mySql developments that can produce a specification chart in details for a current project that will need extensions and will be published on RAC for the coding part.
Major issues will be:
- understand all specifications
- create a specification chart with a maximum of details for the coder(s)
- Make a budget and time schedule
- Select a coder(s) with the right level to match the project
- Follow our development ideas and guidelines
- Reporting to us the progress of the project
- Make sure the project gets finished in time and that all the specs are applied
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).