Each part is 50% payment.
Part 1: Page Layout Adjustment & Edit.
- Arrange the submit/edit page layout. Refer to Image 1a. Submit event page and frontend edit page should have same layout, but one is to post, and one is to edit the post.
- Add a "Preview", "Save" and a "Submit Live!" button. Preview should be redesigned to show a real preview similar to single event post. (It will open in new tab). In preview mode, users cannot click on anything, only top menu and header items can be clicked. For "Save" button it should function exactly like Indiegogo save https://www.indiegogo.com. It will autosave when users click "save & continue" button or the save button. So when user close the browser, it will be saved when user comes back online. "Refer to Image 1b for preview mode. Everything has to be functioning correctly.
- Event successful post page. This will be displayed after user publish the event live (for paid listing, it will show after user makes payment). Refer to Image 1c.
-Modify my Profile page to look like my image. When an event has reached its end date, it will show "Event Over" sign on listed events images. Also Delete is not functioning. When user clicks delete, a confirmation popup should appear with message "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this event?" options "Yes" or "No". It should remove the event completely in frontend and backend when user confirms yes. For events which has already passed the End date, it will only show Delete (Now it shows Renew/Delete or Edit/Delete). The Edit/Delete button is only visible by its own poster, other users will not see that button. For profile, modify my layout in edit profile page too. Design should look 100% like my image. Everything has to be functioning correctly. Refer to Image 2 and Image 2b.
Part 2: Few mini fixes
- Keyword field in search/filter should detect location, address too (Now only detects title). Website field now will autoforce the format to http://. If user did not type anything in this field, it should not be displayed during posting. (Now it displays as http:// even if user have no website).
- When users log in/register at the header popup and the Submit Event login form, they should be directed to the page they was previously, now all logins/register leads to Submit Event page. Also when user clicks login/register a few times, the success notification will display many times. It should only display once. Add a link to switch between login/register form using the text below the popup (already created). When switching, it should have a dropping animation. For login/register popup, it should also not jump to the top when opening with wishlist (should open at the same level).
- Add search/filter description. If there is no results for search or filter, it will display no results notification "No matching events to display."
- Search function is not functioning well. It is not showing correct results on some fields. So need to fix.
- Currently event results are not displaying in order too. Make it so it loads from low start date to high by default (sort by ascending). Now it is based on latest posts. Do this for Category Page and Search Results page.
- For Start/End Date field in submission, when I click next month or before, it will blink. Only 2nd time I click it will work. So need to fix this.
- Add title for wishlist, add 6 related events not 3 and edit the events calendar. Refer to Image 3.
- Related and trending sidebar must not display past events there (based on Event End Date and my timezone setting in wordpress)
- For image gallery in event details page, set it so it cannot be scrolled when image popup is open. Also, do not display image name, and for overlay, the header should be behind.
- Modify CSS a little to change layout of category page, search results page, trending/related sidebar. Refer to Image 4.
- Implement new logic for Recurring Event creation at the Consider This Event As field. Refer to Image 5 for full details.
For submit event page.
- Added a New Image 1a (use this version). Submit Page will autosave after every field (similar to Airbnb).
For last point on Recurring event. Use new image "Date Submit Event" as layout sample.
21 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $212 para este trabajo
That's a quite a good spec there, but it's also quite a lot of work, hence you won't easily get it dne cheaply, You will get it done reliably and accurately by me through. My bid remains unchanged.