This is a pretty easy job for an experience java web programmer.
I've had a few coders create a few servlets and jsp's for me(about 15 classes - pretty small).
While everything works it's not all in the same war file and even a couple need to change packages.
I want someone to integrate these servlets.
1. All classes should use log4j (currently only a couple of the servlets are using it.)
2. I want all classes in the same war file with a consistent package structure
3. Database connection pooling should be turned on ( I have instructions from my webhost on how to do it by modifying the [url removed, login to view]). Also show me how to know when it's pooling.
4. All classes should use the same properties file and it should contain database properties - so it can be changed w\o having to change classes...(currently several of the classes do this but not all)
5. There are 2 two mysql tables that currently have a manual-key created instead of autoincrement. I want this
changed so autoincrement is turned off and the 3 classes using manual-key creation are corrected.
Your work should be tested and documented.
If interested please leave the how long it would take and cost.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).