I need assistance in setting up a "Membership Web Site".
I will be integrating two applications in this site;
1) aMember software (see: [[url removed, login to view]] )
2) Wordpress ( see: [[url removed, login to view]])
3) 1shoppingcart (see: [[url removed, login to view]])
I need somebody to create or find a wordpress website template and integrate it with amember security software creating 3 membership levels: 1) free, 2) Silver and 3) Gold
Included in the templates should be a) 3 colomn Main Page template b) 3-colomn Article page template c) Sign-up Subscription page template and the amember pages should match the templates you create for me.
The header you create for the templates should simply have the name of the site:
Debt Eliminator Tools
[url removed, login to view]
I need you to create the templates for me and integrate them with amember software and [url removed, login to view] so that I can start creating and uploading articles to this membership site and have the site ready to accept credit card payments through my 1shoppingcart payment processor account.
This should be a simple project for somebody with experience using amember and wordpress.
Preference will be given to a programmer that is capable of adding more plug-ins to the site at a later date such as a Discussion Board, search engine plug-ins, sitemap plugin etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
html and php
I use frontpage and/or dreamweaver to edit web pages