I'm new at this place and looking for the better OSC hacker on the world :)
You must know everything about OSC, integrate desing is your everyday job and made new payment modules a trivial issue.
Customer already has a shop, adapt their design to OSCommerce. It is a very urgent project, its an easy project if you have the right skills, must be done in less than 48 hours.
We did part of the job the new design its adapted, but customer wants more changes. Then you have to start from the scratch, clean osc configuration, maybe part of our job could be used.
- Custom OSC design to customer look.
- Shop will be available only in Spanish, you can work in English, but you have to check the whole shop in Spanish.
- All strings and buttons muts be translated, if you found any string send us, and will return the translations.
- You have to include around 10 pages of content already on the site, copy and paste, and upload images to the right places
- Remove all OSC sample categories and products. Create the customer categories and subcategories less than 20, and add 2 real products from their shop
- Have to add new search engine on the left, the module its available on OSC site
- Categories menu should be displayed using cascade menus, module available on OSC site
- On the order form remove birthdate field, add Tax Id field and translate suburb for address 2.
And this the only tricky part of the project, for me, payment methods and shipments. Check attached paymentMedthods_scr, I not found the right module to manage this kind of payment method. The shop list 3 main zones * 2 payment methods to be selected by the customer, a select with 3 options like that:
-Zone 1, method 1
-Zone 2, method 1
-Zone 3, method 1
-Zone 1, method 2
-Zone 2, method 2
-Zone 3, method 2
The calculation of shipmet is given by a percentage of the total order, with a minimun and a maximun. Ex:
- Baleares Zone, Cash on Receive: 3.5% Min: 1 euro, Max: 100 euro
I though that a payment module to manage this kind of method should already exist, but my knowlegde of OSC is very limited.
Payment will be done via Paypal or Getafreelancer when you finish the job and install on our server. That is not negotiable. This is my first project here but you can check my feedbacks here:
[url removed, login to view]
8 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $100 para este trabajo
I am interested in your project, I have checked your requirement, I have developed many Oscommerce solutions, I can do that within 48 hours, Pls send pmb for further discussion. Thanks