We have a number of Cobalt RAQ servers running Linux, Apache, PHP, perl-mod, ChilliASP, etc.
1. No need to have root level access
2. Password protected - needs to be in clear text so that user can set it to their requirement
3. Backs up into a compressed file (tar/zip/rar/gz)
4. E-mails to a user determined address. Ability to split e-mails if larger than 5MB or other user predetermined setting.
5. When user drops file into the root of their site, they chmod the file, and access the script through [url removed, login to view] (eg) and are confronted with a password. Once this is entered, they go to the backup settings page - where they check a box to say "back my entire site up", enter the e-mail address they want the compressed file sent to, and click on "submit it" to start the process running.
6. Must be customisable - eg
$sendmail = /usr/sbin/sendmail
$tar = /bin/tar
$gzip = /bin/gzip
$httpreferrers = [url removed, login to view], 126.96.36.199
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Full instructions for users
Linux, Apache, PHP, Perl, cgi, ASP.
## Deadline information
This is a fairly simple project, and as such we would require delivery of the completed product in 24 hrs from bid acceptance.