* You need to be an expert in troubleshotting Fckeditor using php and Mysql.
* ou will need to probably set up your own testing server copying this site to reseach and test a solution.
* Make sure that this issue does is fixed for all pages content uploading using our CMS.
* Make sure that the CMS content issue is fixed and it works with IE8, IE7, FF, Safari and Google Chrome.
* Find out if the problem is database or code related. And fix it to make sure it does not re-occur.
**THE PROBLEM IS THE FOLLOWING:**
**Adding content such as photos, and text it's exposing the code source.****Sometimes the Fckeditor editor itself does not load (Does not show up)**
**1-** When adding news to the website, sometimes the column on the right hand side shows part of the text (besides the title of the news). You can see that some of them say “source??, which is the first word of the text
**2- Adding content via our CMS Fckeditor is not working properly:**
**When adding information through** the CMS, sometimes the text does not go through, sometimes it gets cut off, sometimes a weird text that was not added, appears in the middle of the text… we have to try to add new information many times until it finally goes through.
Example: The News/Events section.
**3- MORE EXAMPLES:
These pages below for example either the text is not showing up, it was published and now it’s getting corrupted, or the code is exposed or the text editor does not load.
Brazil page: (Works right) but this string is exposed. "RootPath/usr/hoe/[url removed, login to view]" is exposed.
ROOTPATusr/hoe/Brazil/[url removed, login to view]
Tourism page (no problem) but also has the same exposed code "RootPath/usr/hoe/[url removed, login to view]"
Brazil Government Page (with Problem)
Same root is exposed and the Fckeditor does not load.
( I will provide the bid winner with zip folder containing images of this issues we are having).