Cerrado

Thunderbird sync application

Thunderbird plugin to sync contacts into a central server over the internet.

The project is to build the thunderbird application to automaticlly sync the contacts in thunderbird into our central application server.

Project bids should include development time for the entire thunderbird application as well as support during beta fase. We will pay 80% on completion and delivery of the program and a remaining 20% after the beta fase is complete.

Habilidades: Apple Safari, Ingeniería, Google Chrome, MySQL, PHP, Gestión de proyectos, Arquitectura de software, Verificación de software

Ver más: php sync, sync time server, central server, delivery plugin, application time management, time management application, sync contacts, plugin thunderbird, plugin development program, php application management, sync program, thunderbird plugin, contacts management php, internet project bids, php project management application, thunderbird contacts, sync php, thunderbird plugin development

Información del empleador:
( 0 comentarios ) Barcelona, Spain

ID de proyecto: #2801442

3 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $354 para este trabajo.

AndreySorich

See private message.

$425 USD en 14 días
(11 comentarios)
4.8
backdoors

See private message.

$212.5 USD en 14 días
(11 comentarios)
3.6
bolvivek

See private message.

$425 USD en 14 días
(0 comentarios)
0.0