OS : Linux (Preferably embeded)
Platform : ARM (Raspberry Pie )
Pre requisite : (source code must be made available to be able to continue as open source project )
This programm should read Sensor Values out of a Tuning ECU and display them in animated analogue gauges on a TFT Screen .
Attached is a VB script , that shows how the communication with the control unit works , and how to read out the sensors
( Unfortunatley the programmer was japanese , so the comments are not usable )
- Boot up screen should show a custom picture if possible instead of the normal Linux start up screen ( nice to have but no must )
- drop down menue to select which gauges should be displayed
- Gauges should be scalable in physical Size
- Programmshould remember the users last configuration (size of gauges placing on screen ... )
- Backround should be skinnable as well as the gauges
- The required interface drivers is PL2303 (Serial to USB )
- Gauge scaling should be customizable
- Each gauge should have 3 areas (blue green red ) which can be user defined )
The programm should have a settings file that allows the following :
-ediatble with text editor
-settings per gauge with a defined value to play a sound file for audible Alarm
-setting for com port
3 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $161 para este trabajo.
I work in data collection, reading and displaying values from sensors. I will be able to deliver your order to your specifications. Please contact me for any questions!