We have a PRODUCTION osCommerce site based on the CRE Loaded osCommerce 6.1 installation. There are several pieces of the site that are not functioning. We need someone that knows CRE (or its components) to fix several parts that are broken. Here is a list of items that need fixed:
-The administrator module does not allow us to add any users, thus the administrator function does not work. We are not sure if the file access piece of it is working because we cannot add any users to test it. So, I would plan on fixing the entire administrator module.
- The product attribute module is really broke. When we modify one attribute it changes all of the products. I think that the entire attribute module needs to be reworked, fixed. This is the most important thing we need fixed.
- When you click on Manufacturers in the Catalog section in the admin page it gives an error and doesn't display the page to add manufactures, etc.
- The Info System won't even load anymore so we can't add anything to the info system, or change anything that we have in there. It worked at one time but no more.
- The article management works but, it doesn't display anywhere on our web site. We just need the articles to show up somewhere on our site.
- The FAQ Desk management works but, it doesn't display anywhere on our web site either.
- When we click on Languages in the Localization section we get an error
- Design Controls, we get an error when trying to use this. It might work if we can get past the access denied. But, not 100% sure if it works.
- If we setup a product to be able to download, it puts that on every product. I think this is related to the attribute manager being really broke.
This site is a highly modified version of CRE Loaded osCommerce. The attribute manager is our highest priority. If you think the price is too low to do the work, then just bid on the attribute manager piece of it and let us know in the PM that you are just bidding on the attribute manager. This is a PRODUCTION web site so work must be done in the evenings or weekends (this is our slowest time). Our time is -5 GMT so someone outside the US might have an easier time working on it. I think the hardest part is that we cannot break any that is currently working. We do have attributes on products that are working so, we cannot break this. If you fix the attribute manager it needs to have these attributes set back immediately. Please PM is you have any questions on this. This is extremely important that you understand our concern with breaking what is working. PM if you need to see the web site before bidding.
17 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $421 para este trabajo
***FREELANCERS!*** : Tired of worrying if your going to get paid? Rated #1 in freelancer saftey! [url removed, login to view] They even have a forum
We have seen your requirements and we are confident of meeting them. We are sure you will not be disappointed if you give us the project. Please see the PMB for more details. Regards, Raja.