**Please read carefully AND respond to the questions at the bottom of this post FIRST IN YOUR PROPOSAL to be considered. Any proposals which don't have answers to the questions proposed at the TOP OF YOUR PROPOSAL will NOT be considered.**
I am looking for an add-on to Gravity Forms. This add-on would allow a user, while completing a form, to check whether a domain name is available.
The add-on you create must:
1. Allow me to add a "Domain Checker" field using Gravity Forms' built in interface.
2. On the form page itself, which the user sees, have an input box and a TLD drop-down.
3. Allow me, in the add-on configuration, to choose which TLD's should be available for checking.
4. IMPORTANT: Perform in the same way as the GravityForm's built-in password validation, with an "indicator" below the field, which updates as the user types -- see the attached screenshots.
5. Successfully check to see if a domain is available or not
6. Use Gravity Form's built-in validation to ensure the user cannot submit the form if they've chosen a domain name which is not available.
QUESTIONS YOU MUST ANSWER AT THE TOP OF YOUR PROPOSAL:
1. Have you familiarized yourself with the Gravity Forms add-on framework, found here? [url removed, login to view]
2. Have you ever created a Gravity Forms add-on before? (Not required, but would be preferable.)
3. What domain registrar API would you check availability against?