I am looking for someone to optimise the page speed of this page:
[url removed, login to view]
Currently it is 0.96mb, makes 54 requests but takes around 4.5s from the US to load due to:
- 569kb of JS being loaded before page load, blocking page rendering
- unoptimized images
- 17 external JS files loaded
Without breaking any functionality on this page (or affecting other pages on the domain) please improve the speed of this page by reducing unused JS files from being loaded, combining them into as fewer files as possible, minifying the files, optimising images, improving the ordering of JS files/CSS to prevent render blocking, and anything else that improves speed.
Here are the current stats - I expect you to improve all of these through doing the above:
- Page speed score on Google Page Speed Test: 78/100
- Pingdom loading time (from New York): 2.05s
- Pingdom page size: 1mb
- Pingdom requests: 63
- Pingdom grade: 95/100
- GTMetrix page speed score: B (82%)
- GTMetrix Yslow score: C (70%)
- WebPageTest Time to First Byte (first view): 0.517s
- WebPageTest Time to First Byte (repeat view): 0.471s
- WebPageTest Start Render (first view): 1.396s
- WebPageTest Start Render (repeat view): 0.995s
## You CANNOT use any WordPress Plugins to do this. ##
If you are interested please tell me from the link above, which web hosting company has the shortest average time on hold before speaking to a human, and how fast you think this page would load with the above changes made.
15 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $50 para este trabajo
Hi there, I have read you project description and understand perfectly what need's to be done. Please feel free to ask questions before awarding the project.