I am building a tutoring website and have it almost all done except for an advanced way to centralize and automate the billing, purchasing, scheduling and accounting. I am not a web developer, I am a typical user with a decent knowledge of wordpress but do not have coding or API skills.
I would like to do this with with 3 plugins: "Woocommerce", "Square Appointments" and the open source and well documented and API friendly 3rd party wordpress plugin "myCRED".
Simple Scenario of the UX I would like to have for my clients:
[url removed, login to view] purchase a bulk package of tutoring hours, let's say they purchase 4 hours of time for $200.
[url removed, login to view] could now go and book out a tutoring session with us using square calendar, let's say they book out 1 hour. The "cost" of the session in square appointments would deduct one credit hour from their myCRED account. Their account would now say 3 credit hours left.
[url removed, login to view] balance of that account can always be seen in their user account dashboard when they're logged in.
***So the main thing I'm trying to get done here is to change the currency that square appointments uses from USD to myCRED points, and sync it with the credit hour system that is used by myCRED.***
Important notes of current status:
1. I already have woocommerce and myCRED working fine together, as it requires no API for my purposes. Once I create a woocommerce product, there is a myCRED functionality I have already setup that awards credit hours into the user's myCRED account balance upon checkout in woocommerce. That myCRED credit hour balance shows up in the user's account dashboard when they're logged in.
2. For appointment cancellations I would need a way to reimburse/manually adjust their credit point balance.
1. image of myCRED account balance in a user's dashboard
2. Image of embedded square appointments booking calendar on my website
3. Image of purchase of booking. ***What I need here is the main purpose of my project: Is to get rid of the credit card payment/holding method, and to instead find a method for the user to input a username or something that puts a hold on their myCRED credit hours balance.***