I already have a site as below, but would need some bugs & CSS formatting to be fixed. The site is: www.luxurie.my. Below are some bugs that needs to be fixed.
- There is a popup saying that it has to be 8 characters etc, but when I click Sign Up, it still allows me to proceed and register the account. Also validation for the checkboxes below, if it's not checked, it still allows me to Sign Up. Make all fields except Phone required fields.
- Error messages for each field make it appear below the field like this page: [url removed, login to view]
- Wording "Select a Region" change to "Select a State". Select a City dropdown list is wrong. It lists all cities. It should only show the cities that correspond to the state chosen
- Default view: Hide Sold Listings. If Sold Listings shown, put a grey overlay over the sold listings
- Thumbnail: Currently streched to fit the aspect ratio. Try cropping instead.
Notification banner at the top
Post an Ad page
- Error messages no consistency. Some error is popup box, some is error message at the top. Make all error beside the field like this: [url removed, login to view]
- Add tooltips for certain fields like this: [url removed, login to view]
Publish options field format properly. Amount put the correct fee required.
Terms of service when hover becomes white. Fix CSS. Not just for this. All links when hover becomes white color. Fix all
- Add a checkbox / option for users to select which is the main thumbnail image.
- In main search on homepage, remove "Results" since there are no results shown. Only show results when there are results
- Wording "Select Category" change to "All Categories"; "Select Area"change to "All Areas"
- For detailed search page, remove those fields which are not dropdown lists. e.g. for Bags category, remove the Model, Material and Accessories field.
- Sub fields is blank - "Select a". Change to "All Brands", "All Types" etc.
- Manage Your Alerts: Details in brackets after Subscription not accurate
- Watchlist: Formatting of column wrong. 3rd column missing
- Where did the Enter Promo Codes and Listing Payment Status menu come from? I've already disabled those plugins
- "Implement jsConnect single signon. So users don't have to sign in again. Whatever user profile is taken from the main site. Refer here: [url removed, login to view]
Redirect URLs like: [url removed, login to view] to the full URL which is: [url removed, login to view]
To set listing fees, copy the code from old plugin, plugin->payments->admin->con.php. line 160 to the Payment Pro Plugin -> Category Fees section. Make the currency Ringgit Malaysia
32 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $178 para este trabajo.
Dear client, Thank you for allowing me to post bid on your project. We have a great team of expert Wordpress and WooCommerce Developers in [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have Más