1. You need to design a simple database with SQL LocalDb. Three tables are required
in the DB:
Customer --information of the registered customer
Payee -- each customer can have a saved list of payees with all information
necessary to send the payment
PaymentHistory – stores the payment history of all customers
You can also add additional tables that you think are needed.
2. The website is free. Anyone can register as a customer. Upon registration, the
customer information is collected and saved in the database; an id is assigned the
3. Registered customers can log in and log out the website. The only pages an
unregistered person can access is the home page and registration page.
4. A customer can update his/her personal information on the website.
5. On payee management page, a customer can add new payee or update existing
payee. One customer can have multiple payees.
6. On payment page, a customer can pick one or multiple payees to pay. When
payment is submitted, you only need to save the payment information in the
database. A customer can review payment history which can be filtered by a date
7. After each class, think about how to apply the skills learned from that class to the
8. Add an administration page, where someone with admin
role can view customer list, deactivate/activate customers. Once deactivated, the
customer can no longer login or use the website.
9. You can research on the internet. But do not copy code directly from webpages.
10. You will not only be graded by the correctness, but also by the quality of code. I
expect your code to be clear and follow good programming practice.
23 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $240 para este trabajo
I have understood it perfectly and i can do this work very well, I have got plenty of experience in these kinds of work looking for a positive response
[login to view URL] to meet you. I read your job description. I've rich experience about PHP. I can complete this task and satisfy you. please contact me. I can start now. I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
May revise bid amount or duration estimate pending clarification of project precise scope and details Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, MySQL, HTML