Subject: Requests for the preparation of a program of sales and inventory and accounting
• The program is on web based servers
• SQL database and programming language are any languages suitable and easy to support requests.
• Easy access to the program in the web version in the sense that exploits the program at the lowest speed Internet is sufficient enough and supports all famous specifications also applies to talk on the copies of smart phone and Tab in terms of speed of the net.
• The program will be in both Arabic and English.
Second: Applications within the program
• Invoicing: means sales invoices, purchases, sales returns, purchases returns, price quotes, purchase orders, exchange orders), so that invoices consist of the following parts and features:
A - The date of the bill - the invoice number - the method of selling cash or forward or network or cash with the network - the warehouse that will sell it - the name of the customer or supplier if the purchase bill - the branch if there is more than one branch - the delegate box if there are cues - The statement box or note in which you write any notes.
B - The sales fields are as follows (Item number - Category - Unit - Quantity - Individual price - Discount on the level of one class - No. of discount at the level of one class and be in percentage and is associated with the deduction of the number so that if put a ratio put the equivalent number and vice versa Total). These are the basic fields in all types of invoices and the possibility of deleting some of them optionally for the customer and must be additional boxes are optional for the client such as (warehouse - Branch - delegate - statement - and another set of boxes will make it in the second phase of the program).
(The total of the invoice after the deduction - a tax for the added tax on the entire invoice and be optional)
All of the above applies to all billing patterns. A portion of the program settings is named Billing Styles. The client is responsible for controlling the types of invoices and their accounts via the customer and the form he wants from the available fields. He can add several forms of non-basic invoices.
• Bonds: means (bonds of arrest - bonds of exchange - opening bond - a daily bond) for the way they work or their components are the main thing for any accounting program in the first stage.
• Identification cards: intended (customer and supplier identification card - warehouse identification card - branch identification card - item identification card).
A - Customer ID or Supplier ID: It consists of the following fields: Card Type Client or Supplier - Name - Address - Means of Communication Mobile Phone Email Web Site and Social Networking Sites - Additional field to place any additional data The card is linked to a client or supplier account by type the card.
B - Warehouse Card: A card to identify the warehouse or add several warehouses and be either main warehouses or sub-warehouses and consists of the following fields: The number of the warehouse - the name of the warehouse - the name of the main warehouse if the warehouse is a subsidiary - the place of the warehouse and the identification box only any writing.
C - Group Card: A label for the name of a group of categories concerned, meaning that this group falls under the categories so that we can make a classification of products on demand and the fields required are: Group number - Group name - the name of the main group if this is a subset.
after i see offer i will send the all needs i need to develop and the website i need to make similar to also
20 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $8109 para este trabajo.
Hi! I have rich experience in this field Relevant Skills and Experience Please contact me Proposed Milestones $4444 USD - complete Thank you for your time.