The website will allow drivers who are looking for a new vehicle to switch vehicles with another driver. The owner will list their vehicle in the network and have the ability to switch out their vehicle with another owner.
The user will have a dropdown of Make & Model to choose from, that when clicked to search will show active listings related to that search. Once the user finds a vehicle they like in the search, they can click on the listing to be taken to the individual page for that specific vehicle. If the user likes the vehicle, they can sign up and pay the $50 fee to use that vehicle. The user will be connected with the seller via email and can login to the website to see details.
Home, How It Works, List A Vehicle, Find A Vehicle
List A Vehicle
- User is presented with an option to select vehicle Make & Model of their car to list. The user must sign up but does not have to pay yet.
- Once signed up, the user will upload photos, mileage and fill out any additional information about the vehicle.
- The user will sit and wait for the admin to contact them when someone wants their car.
Find A Vehicle
- User is presented with an option to select vehicle Make & Model and a Search button. Results are listed below after a search is performed.
- The user is presented with a Sign up or Login screen overlay which will create an account for the user and allow them to search available vehicles. Once they pick a vehicle they pay the $50/monthly fee. Sign up consists of using Stripe as a payment processor with a 2.9% + .30 fees.
- On the vehicle page once selected the listing will show vehicle year, make model in the heading. Below that, you will see photos, mileage and another section with other notes and comments that the seller has listed.
- The user will submit a request on the vehicle they want and the information is sent to the admin which will further correspond with the buyer/seller.
- Shows a listing of all sign ups, payments and notifications of users wanting to swap.
- Ability to edit any listing.
User account dashboard
- Shows listings that the user has on the site and gives them the ability to edit the listing.