This is Stage 1 Contest entry.
This contest is designed to implement only first two features listed below.
As a web-designer you are required to create:
* A Website Landing Page (wire-frame & contents given)
* A Web Application capable of managing users, uploading & storing data on cloud based storage services such as DropBox.
Upon successful understanding of our project deliverables and acceptance of the NDA set by our company, a winning entry will be given a chance to participate in the rest of the design stages of this project.
Total funding allowed for this project: 6000 CAD
Following funding is allocated to different stages of this project:
Stage 1: Website Landing Page & Initial Web Application Development ($600 CAD)
Stage 2: Add features to the web-application (Automatically Launch EC2 instance, install specified program, log-in with provided User ID & Password for the program, terminate EC2 instance) ($1000 CAD)
Stage 3: Process using the program( Upon successful launch of desired EC2 instance, install the program, log-in with provided User ID & Password for the program, download images stored on Dropbox, obtain processing parameters from designed web interface, start program process, upon completion of program related processing, upload data under appropriate Dropbox folder. ($2000 CAD)
Stage 4: Introduce Geo-tagging within uploaded images on web-interface. (This is where user has placed marks on the ground and they define what coordinates those marks represent, following image shows such mark). This tool must let users choose a picture from uploaded set of images, users must be able to zoom-in and out in and select a pixel on the picture which marks center of target. Once a location in the picture is selected, this tool must ask for its coordinates (x, y, z) e.g (x = 519254.311, y = 419833.2, z = 232.38). ($1000 CAD)
Stage 5: Visualize data on web-interface under appropriate user's profile. Make processed downloads available to them. $1400
We are an Ontario, Canada based startup company looking for a professional looking website as well as an online interface that is capable of performing a few chained functions. To briefly describe these functions are:
1) Account management (let a user create account and have it managed by us)
2) Let a user upload data that is collected using various instrument including an instrument that is built by us. These are .JPEG images that we are interested in receiving from our users.
3) Upload these images to a secure location in cloud under appropriate folder pattern.
4) Upon receiving .JPEG files from our users and a few parameters obtained through online interface, launch amazon EC2 instance ([url removed, login to view]), install a program needed to process .JPEG images and start processing.
5) Upon successful processing, we'd require the results uploaded to an appropriate folder in cloud, and users be notified that processing has finished and their data will be availbale online.
6) Back at the website, the web-interface must be able to show these data. (Processed data come in form of contours, .GeoTiff, .JPEG, 3D model and Textured model.
7) User must be able to interact with this data on our web-interface, something similar to Google Earth (our data has capability to be overlapped on Google Maps and Google Earth)
17 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $1698 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
We have great experience to provide web design, development services to all kinds of small, medium and large enterprises. Please order with confidence. we are the real deal! Lets come on chat box !!!!!!