I already have a webpage; however, I need the checkout process.
Things to do:
1) In the landingpage ([login to view URL]) when you click on the tab "Precios" we need to display the information relative to the prices that we have for each product inside our Database (the table is bbdd_precios_dsa).
2) On top of the pricing section, there are two buttons ("Mensual" and "Anual"). The prices in our database are monthly; however, I would like to offer a discount if someone buys the Annual Package. We need to display also that information if the client select Annual or Monthly... Annual price = Monthly Price * 12 * (1 - discount). The discount is inside the table bbdd_descuento.
3) Use the following template for the checkout page: [login to view URL] (look for the "CC Details" option").
4) Add to the previous from the following information:
4.4) Social Media (we would like to know which Social Media the client use to contact us)
4.5) Discount Coupon
5) Process the payment using Stripe (the keys are inside our database in the following table: bbdd_stripe)
6) Once the payment is accepted you need to save the following information in our database:
6.1) In the table bbdd_usuarios_dsa
6.1.1) Name, Email and Country
6.1.2) Activo = 1
6.1.2) Soft_Activo = 0
6.1.3) Licences = Num of Licences selected by the user in the landingpage
6.1.4) Usuario = need to generate this file (alphanumeric)
6.1.5) Clave = need to generate this file (alphanumeric)
6.1.6) Fecha_Activacion = date of the purchase
6.1.7) Fecha_Renovacion = date of the purchase + 30 (if we have monthly payment) or + 365 if we have annual payment
6.1.8) MaxBusquedas = from the table bbdd_precios_dsa according to the plan selected by the client
6.1.9) Licencia = Premium
6.2) In the table bbdd_rrss_dsa
6.2.1) Increase the counter of the social media selected by the client
7) Send an email to the client with the information relative to the purchase
8) We can also accept clients that would like to try the product before buying it. In this case, in the Landing Page there is the option of "Cuenta Demo". Here the client only needs to enter his/her name and email in the formulary and we need to send a standard email (we have the text). Also, we need to save the name and email of the client in the bbdd_demo_dsa with the date when they requested the demo.
9) Send me an email everytime a client request a demo or a Premium Product