Develop a wordpress theme just like this one [url removed, login to view], I have bought it, so if you need it I can give you to save time.
- Make ilustrations and graphics of the daily learning progress of each student (take all the data in the webpage and covert it graphically)
- There must be 5 criteries to clasify the students, for example: math, spanish, english, sports and literacy. Each student must be clasified according to the performance that has in each criteria and according to a score of 0 to 10.
- The theme must have a panel to select the type of visualization or graphic that we need, for example: accumulative performance graphic by schools, by cities and by student individually.
- This example is very closed to the desired in PART II
[url removed, login to view]
(user: demo - password: demo)
Is important that the theme has an ACTIVITY section, there must be all the data about each thing that is done by the users, for example: user 1 enter to the platform June 19th and make lesson 26 of the Math course and June 20th enter to lesson 8 of Spanish course. There must be info of each step or activity that each user make in the platform.
Is important that the platform has the following characteristics:
Graphic and mechanical interface similar to Udemy.com
• The account creation format as a user includes: first and last names, age, country, city, facebook, email, employee or unemployed, company, position, profession, languages, topic of greatest interest.
• The account creation format as an expert trainer includes: first and last names, country, city, age, profession, postgraduate, language, years of experience, area of expertise, Facebook.
• Registration of users (free and Premium students) + profile registration of Expert Trainers (under validation and approval of the Administrator profile). These profiles in your personalization menu can adjust a photo profile, biography and social networks.
• At the end of the account creation or at the bottom of the account there should be a text that states the privacy policies and Habeas Data together with the checked option, in case the person who creates the account does not select the pimp or checked Can not continue and therefore can not create the account.
• Enabling Payment Gateway
• Online evaluations with open questions, type ecaes (multiple choice), unique option. The evaluation grade must be automatically published at the end of the test.
• Diplomas: Each user must have access to download the diplomas they have earned, these must be in PDF format with option to save or print. The administrator profile must be able to edit, copy, delete and create diplomas in a simple way, for it is required that the diplomas section in the administrator profile has a very simple editing interface where you specify basic aspects and the system can configure the requirements. For example: edit diploma size, location of the institution's logo, student's name, date of birth, date, city, country, title earned, teacher or manager signatures and edition of the diploma background. Information such as: name of the student, title date and title obtained must be edited automatically by the system, so that if a student finishes at dawn a study should not wait for someone from the company to edit the diploma with their information, but That the system automatically places its data in the diploma, the rest of the information of the diploma as logos, signatures, design, colors, can be previously edited by the Administrator.
• File to attach and send tasks in pdf, Excel, Word, coreldraw, photoshop or web link formats
• Forums: They must be able to be created by any type of user but must have the option of being private (for companies) or public (open to anyone who wants to join)
• Expert Trainer: Among the types of account that the Administrator can create is the Expert Trainer (or that can be created in the account creation menu, but that would require for its operation the approval and approval of the Administrator so that this profile Of teacher proceeds to be valid and functional, therefore until the Administrator does not validate the income of that account it is not possible for the trainer to access the platform). It is important that the profile of Expert Trainer has a menu where you can check how many students have paid for their courses and how many have enrolled, this for each of the courses or diplomas that you have (a teacher could have more than one course), Also the menu should contain detailed information on the dates of purchase of the course content, student's name, student's country and value (price paid).
• Administrator profile with access to all free and premium user accounts, all study groups, evaluations, grades, forums, courses, teacher profiles, manager profiles, etc. In addition, this administrator must be able to edit, delete and create contents, courses, diplomas, values, prices, characteristics, etc. You should also be able to create, delete and edit news on the blog.
• Among the profiles that the Administrator should be able to create is that of Auditor, this profile has access to the courses that the Admin allows him and all the data of the users of the courses to which he has access, including access to graphs in real time Of performance in the 5 main areas and in terms of progress in each course (representing a progress percentage in each course), in addition to determining the activity of each user.
• The platform must contain a panel that can be accessed by the Administrator, where the activity of the students can be visualized either individually or by company, in this way a student progress tracker is available, hours must be recognized Study progress, exam grades, grade point average, company, economic sector, sex, age, profession, and approved or graduated courses.
• Creation of courses: The menu of creation of courses must be intuitive, easy to develop, for example as the WPLMS theme, which includes the information as if it were a blog (content management style), this menu must be available for access to both the Administrator and Expert Trainers. It should allow generating information about the course, pensum, uploading classes in video - reading - images - downloads, creating evaluations, uploading diplomas, editing content.
• Payments: There must be a payment menu for exclusive access to the Administrator, detailing all the financial transactions performed for the payment of courses and other contents of the platform, this information must be detailed with: customer names, date , Company, city, country, NIT (if you have one), telephone, address, purchased content, value of the content, VAT.
• Groups: It should be possible to create study groups by companies or subjects, these are free of creation but with option of closed or open enrollment (as stipulated by who creates the group)
• System gamification in the system of users where as they learn and advance in the lessons or earn diplomas; Get experience points with Badges. These points must be redeemable for prizes, so the administrator profile of the platform must allow access to each user profile, the number of points of each user and edit the rewards exchangeable
• The security of the platform must be high, it must have an anti-spam system to prevent any bot from registering user accounts in the system, or creating groups or forums.
• Must have a blog section, in which news of interest is created, this news is created by the Administrator and the Editor
49 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $541 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks