* I need a pre-order system for some products,
* all layout adjustment according to PSD. The page need to adjust is [login to view URL]
* Personalize the mobile without breaks and bugs
* Creation of a content page. This content page needs to be fully customizable where you can include photos of different sizes, texts, titles, product links and so on. Something similar to this link, where as the contents are created if you have a summary in a gallery and you open each page and the layout changes, but the because the admin of this page is all customizable over the same structure. ([login to view URL])
Obs 1: Use as few plugins as possible, only when you really need them
Obs: Below is some instructions from the last programmer, what I need is that the site is the same as the files attached PSD, if you do not have to make the adjustments below and the site can have its layout corrected otherwise, for me, no problem.
The system that is in homolog is still hybrid,
1- The code is working (dev), it is not documented (commented)
2- The technologies used are:
Frameworks / environments
- (wordpress ecosystem)
- jQuery, Vue, (Sass)
- WordPress. Theme
- WordPress. Plugin
- deploy the layout (psd)
- mobile define the points of qebra (for development was used 600px only), and check details on specific devices
- adm - First page controls are limited, need to cover the option of more than one image per screen and include text and caption insertion. (only adm, the screen behaves functionality)
- zoom - (setar no js (image-gallery, prop el) the div div class of the product imgs
4- Files (single file vue)
- the component files follow the exact structure of the single files of the vue, but there is no processing by webpack or similar, that is, without control of dependencies. These files are processed by a "proprietary framework" in php. It extracts css / sass, js, and html (already with processed php), and saves it in 3 different files, 1 css, 1 js and 1 with the html templates that make up the components. Once activated in "development" mode, this process is redone every time a page is generated (which gives the inconvenience of caching, but allows real-time editing). With the dev mode disabled there is no proc, the last proc is used and it should be used in production.
This framework started to be developed for a specific purpose, and other than that, it can be deactivated without problem, just extract the css / sass from the components to a css file, and use the component in the basic structure of the vue pattern, normally integrated into the page.
* the framework is in senplo / app / helpers / e Template is the input class. In the same folder there is the [login to view URL] file, which is the central class and controls the loading and execution flow of td.
Within the new system, the class Senplo, is the start point of the system, but there are still dependencies of the old system (outside the app directory). * The strategy of this structure was aimed at getting the most out of wordpress processes, and focus on the frontend, without losing the ability to process php in the components. And can be changed to suit new needs, in app / includes / [login to view URL] are defined constants with all the paths used.