We have a csv file containing several thousand tool model numbers. We want you to build a scraper that we can periodically use to scrape the individual URL for each product from 14 retailers and append the csv file with the URL's for each product.
If the product is not available on one of the source sites, then simply skip.
The 14 sites will be fixed but we'll need to be able to omit one or more of the retailer sites from collecting the data if necessary...a simple checkbox option next to the 14 retailers is all we'll require. That is...by default they are all checked and hence all scraped for the product URL however if one or more is unchecked, they will be excluded from the scraping process and hence results.
You'll need to factor in how to prevent the scraper from being blocked.
We've included a csv file with product examples.
Please Note: I understand that we should use separate csv files rather than tabs.
The 14 retailers are listed here:
1) Total Tools - [login to view URL]
2) Just Tools - [login to view URL]
3) Vek Tools - [login to view URL]
4) Get Tools Direct - [login to view URL]
5) Power Tools Specialist - [login to view URL]
6) Bunnings - [login to view URL]
7) Discount Trader - [login to view URL]
8) Tool Mart - [login to view URL]
9) Melbourne Tools - [login to view URL]
10) Trade Tools - [login to view URL]
11) Australian Industrial Supplies - [login to view URL]
12) C L Tool Centre - [login to view URL]
13) Gasweld - [login to view URL]
14) Mitre 10 - [login to view URL]
Next, you'll need to modify a price comparison plugin we have built to allow it to import this csv data into the database. We will provide access to a copy of the site for you to review the code after acceptance of the project.
Any questions, please advise.
53 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $837 para este trabajo
Hi, i'm a professional Web Automation Developer, and i can provide you with such scrapper that will go through 14 websites and collect data, please provide me with more details if you are interested, thanks.