1. Ability to Sell tickets/events on 3rd party websites ([login to view URL] Expedia, Airbnb, …) integrated well with our current EventOn Plugin on Wordpress installation to decrease stock inventory for each event and send automated tickets to their email address.
2. Current Custom payment method order status is “On Hold” which doesn’t create any tickets for the buyer. I like the EventOn Plugin to be able to create tickets also for the “On Hold” status and send the tickets to the user without decreasing stock. When user presents his ticket at reception, Receptionist will scan the QR code and get the following page. It shows all the event details (event name, time, number tickets,…) it will also show the total due payment. There must be a button on the QR-Checkin labelled as “Received payment” which will mark the order status to “Completed” and reduce stock.
[login to view URL]
3. Create a “Free Tea” Voucher if the payment has been done online. The voucher will be visible on the confirmation page after the payment and also will send a copy to the user email address on the tickets email
4. Ability to Select specific payments for selected events. For instance, the admin would be able to select “Event #1” to be paid only with “Custom Payment 1” and “Event #2” to be Paid via “Stripe” When there are “Event #1” and “Event #2” on the same cart. The user should view only one “Default” payment which has been set by the admin for this conflicting event on the backend.
5. Sales and attendance report needs to be generated for each session as well as daily weekly and monthly.
[login to view URL] Inventory quick view on the dashboard showing all the “Completed” “On Hold” and “Remaining” stocks on a single view for all the future events. See the attached UI Design below.
[login to view URL]
7. The WooCommerce System should be able to automatically generate unique promotion codes for each follow-up email to each customer that can only be used once. Plugin that can be used for helping the process: [login to view URL]
/ ------------ Private session - Using RSVP and Speakers & Schedule Add-on from EventOn event page
1. Allow Artists to enter their availability on the selected event as well as their whats app number,
2. List all the upcoming available date and time on the frontend for the user to book in the month calendar view
3. The event will be automatically visible to the users to reserve - An Automated Whats up message will be sent to the artists when users booked a specific private session. 4. When the right amount of people booked the session, the system will send an automated email to all the pre-signed up users to get the payment from them. They will receive a ticket after the payment and marked as a completed order. The plugin add-ons will be provided. [login to view URL] [login to view URL]
I need to get a breakdown price and time for every task. Please begin your proposal with /I can do this/ to confirm you have read the project description and not a robot.