Farm Fresh App is an e-commerce marketplace that assists farmers and butchers around Kenya to sell their produce on this platform. This application will eventually be an aggregation of all the farmers and butcheries to ease the accessibility of quality produce and to create a seamless delivery experience.
The marketplace will add a commission to the vendors of the platform prices so that they may be able to make a profit on the goods sold.
The platform is required to have standard e-commerce functionality:
1) Search for products by categories ( Goat, Lamb, Chicken, Beef, Pork etc;)
2) Checkout products (and select quantity of products to purchase)
3) Buyer should be able to have a payment integration to allow them to purchase on the platform using KES.
4) Buyers can input their feedback on the order they purchased.
5) Buyers should be able to see their order progress and status.
6) Buyer should be able to message administrator about certain order details
9) Buyer should be able to add/edit their account details (subscription and payments)
10) Buyer user authentication flow
11) Buyer should be able to create an account and sign in.
12) Buyer should be able to locate and select products based on their distance and how far the product is from their location.*
As well as Multi-Vendor Functionality:
Ability for users to look at different products sold by different farmers/vendors
Ability for administrators to message the different vendors on the marketplace.
Ability for administrators to create reports on how the different vendors products are performing on the platform. (products sold by vendor graph + price of products sold by vendor)
Administrators should be able to perform store management. (add/edit/delete product details including quantity available, image, description, price)
Administrators should be able to view order progress and tracking.
Administrators should be able to review the order feedback that buyers are inputting the products.
Administrators should be able to specify the commission fee they can add on top of the price that is set by the vendor. (this is the price that is displayed to the end user)
Administrator should be able to dispatch orders to drivers (order should be automatically dispatched based off the location of the driver)
Administrator should be able to perform driver management (Bike assignment, Driver area selection)
Administrator should be able to manage the vendors on the platform (approve/disapprove and review feedback)
As a vendor of the platform:
Ability for Vendor to be able to create account/sign up
Ability for Vendor to be able to add products and inventory to the store.
Ability for Vendor to upload image of the product
Ability for Vendor to edit the products
Ability for Vendor to add/delete the products
Ability for Vendor to search for products.
Ability for Vendor to pay for a subscription to sign up on the platform.
Ability for Vendor to chat to the administrator.
Ability for Vendor to edit/delete their account details
Ability for Vendor to review the reports specific to them.
As a Driver on the platform:
Ability to create a driver profile on the platform. (separate driver login/signup)
Ability to view orders that are assigned to them
Ability to update the orders that are are completed
Get notifications when the Administrator assigns new orders.
Ability to review the tips received from buyers.
We require the application on both Mobile and Websites.