I need a developer that has experience with WooCommerce, CSS and payment gateway APIs (eWay) to complete my website build and then manage this for ongoing updates and content changes.
Fixed price quote for initial web build, then Hourly rate for ongoing management.
Scope of work:
1. Connect and configure "eWay" payment gateway API (payment milestone 1).
2. Update the "My Account" account page per attached PDF instructions (payment milestone 2).
3. Update the colors of "GET STARTED" button in the top banner image of the Home page to be more visible like the "Start cooking now" button on [url removed, login to view] Keep our blue colour scheme but make the 'GET STARTED' button stand out more when there is no mouse over it (payment milestone 3).
4. Add 2 x new social media icons in footers of each page, as well as on the Contact Us page (LinkedIn and Pinterest) (payment milestone 4).
5. Find and install free WP plugin for a hovering "subscribe" banner at bottom of screen like on [url removed, login to view] (payment milestone 5).
6. Find and install WP plugin to allow login via social media accounts, which will work with WooCommerce (payment milestone 6).
7. Update design of the 'Pricing Table' used on the Home and Get Started pages by removing spacing between the bullet points below prices (payment milestone 7).
8. Make site secure (https) (payment milestone 8).
9. Fixing WooCommerce pricing and delivery fees configuration at checkout (payment milestone 9).
Ongoing management will be agreed at an hourly rate and include work such as but not limited to:
- general website maintenance;
- replacing/updating default WooCommerce email templates with custom email notifications;
- installing and configuring additional WP plugins (e.g. mail chimp);
- changing and editing images and banners;
- updating text content;
- reconfiguring WooCommerce, e.g. pricing, delivery fees, etc.
Successful bidder must be able to Skype call so ability to speak English is important.