Simple HTML CSS PHP design changes in a image slider
1. The top horizontal thumbnail bar to be moved to left and oriented vertically.
2. Bottom horizontal bar labelled "Axial Pre-contrast" should begin from right border of the new vertical thumbnail bar. It should have a button on right named "Clinical details" - clicking on which should open a pop-up box (big rectangle in center of browser window) with text description inside it and a closing icon on its top right. This will replace the text at the bottom of the slider.
3. Multi-image icons (see top thumbnail bar) to be moved from center to left of each thumbnail.
4. All these changes should result in the whole slider being displayed in a single browser window without any browser scrollbars in all major browsers.
5. Current functionality of the slider must not be affected by these design changes and the slider should remain responsive in all major browsers.
24 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $35 para este trabajo.
Hello Sir, let's do it right now... waiting for your reply... Regards, "Raj" ========================================= =====================================
أهلا وسهلا, I have a question, what would be the lowest supported resolution/width for responsivness? Are there going to be any more tasks from you about this project, seems like a medical stuff.
I have 2 years of experience in web development and know HTML, CSS and php very well. This work is based on these 3 technologies so I can finish it very soon.