Very simple program, should be able to complete in 1 day.
1. Admin uploads photos to specified directory under current website. Uploads can happen at once as well as over a period of time.
2. Admin logs into the tagging panel, uploads CSV file to database which include, predetermined ID in first column, persons first name in second column, last name of person in third column and email address in 4th column.
3. Admin then goes to "Tagging" page and first image populates from directory allowing admin to assign (or tag) that image with the predetermined ID's that were previously uploaded. One photo could have one tag or multiple tags. Admin can also delete that photo from this page if it's blurry or not usable. Admin can view next photo without tagging, view previous photo and zoom in/out on photo or enlarge full screen (either will be fine). Would be nice to have a search box to allow admin to "start" at a certain photo if they have tagged previous photos and want to skip those. Photos are populated in order from photo directory, either by upload date or file name (would prefer upload date).
4. Once admin is done tagging he/she can export the database which will now have the predetermined ID, first name, last name, email address as well as columns of the photo ID that were assigned to that person along with a link that is shareable with that person from the database. (you do not have to create any email sending or sharing options. database will be uploaded into already existing email program and individual links sent out to users)
5. The "User Display" page will show the predetermined ID as well as thumbnails of the images that have been assigned to that individual. It will also provide download link for each image to download the full resolution version.
That is the entire program.