Transform a Excel into an online application.
This excel is the support to control and organize our food production.
Currently the process is the following:
1. The person responsible selects the products that will be produced
2. Based on the products selected, a list of the inputs that will be needed to produce this products
3. It is checked what is in inventory and what should be bought
4. Each product has a relation of inputs need and also instructions to be producted. This "Production Sheet" is printed for each product to be produced.
5. Launch the quantity of products produced and the amounts of inputs used
6. Make adjustments at the "Production Sheet" for each production, if exist changes in the Yield of each input.
To have this application, I was considering the following screens:
- Production Sheet: The screen to visualize each product Production Sheet
- Inputs Required: List of the inputs required to produce the set of products defined for the period
- Acquisition lists: Based on the Inputs required and the quantity that there is in stock, there should be a list of inputs to be acquired
- Production Planning: Were we defined the products that should be produced and when
- Production Schedule: List of the products to be produced in the defined period.
- Production Results: Screen to insert the results of the production, with the quantities of products produced and inputs used
- Production Sheet Adjustments: Screen to adjust the Production Sheet of each product
The program should be in portuguese. The Excel sheets are the following, with the respective translation:
- Receitas = Recipes
- SKU = Each product
- SKU vs Receita = The amount of each recipe that goes in to each product. One dishe (product) is the combination of a few recipes. For instance, on Spagheti is the combination of Pasta and Sauce, lets say 200grams of one input (pasta) and 150g of another (sauce).
- custos = Costs of the inputs
- Receita vs ingredientes = The quantity of inputs in each recipe. For instance, one Sauce need a certain amount of Tomato, a portion of onions, etc.
- Planejamento = Production Planning
- Ordem Produção = Production Schedule
- Porcionamento = The breakdown of each Recipe should be separated to produce each product
- Compras = list of the inputs to be acquired
- Rxxx: Each recipe detail
Please find attached the Excel that we currently use to manage the production.
I was thinking on doing the program on Python with a DB and was considering using Amazon, but suggestions are welcome.
30 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de R$65/hora para este trabajo
** Please consider this is not an auto bid ** Hi. I checked your project with great care. I am a top 10 freelancer on Freelancer.com. Please check my wonderful review and contact me. Thanks